Sunday, April 4, 2010

Well, heyyyy there!!!!!

umm....WOW!!!! i haven't been on this thing for like EVER ! Anywhooo...so lets seee, what has happened lately?? Christmas...? haha. although its like APRIL!!! well, christmas was good, but...different. because i have a HUGE family but they were all gone. so it was just me, my mama, daddy, and brother. soo yeah. it was funn. thennn, new years was funn. i went to first night and had a freakkin BLAST!! it was way cold though. i was about to freeze my toes off! annnnd then valentines day was perrty funn!! thenn,,,, it was st. patricks day..?? i guess. it wasn't really anything major just the old, "you have to wear green or you will get pinched" situation. this year i didn't get really any jokes played on me for April Fools day. THEN, EASTER. ohhhhh gosh, i freakin LOVE easter!! i got a swimming suit i REEALLLLY wanted. then shorts, and a movie, a ring, a braclet, and a lot of candy!! it was awesome. then i had dinner with my family and went on a easter egg hunt! i got 39$$ and 50 cents!!!! ohhh yeahh!!! (: i love being with my family. its sooo fun!!!!


year...DECEMBER 19!!!!!! myyyy birffffday!!! ya know it!!!! :) hehe it was bomb. i had to go on a scavenger hunt. it was kinda embarrassing cuz i had to do REEALLY embarrassing stuff! haha.

sooo...right now, i am watching Princess and the Frog (thats the movie i got for easter!! :) annnd its soooo funny. its a reallly good movie. i LOVE It a lot!!!!

okkkk,,,,,umm.....buhhh byeee!!! <3 (: (: (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Maddison Black and I LOVE to try to look like a super model!! ALL THE TIME!! My favorite football team is the UTAH UTES!! They are flippin awesome. My favorite sport is Volleyball. I also like to laugh, but people can get really really annoyed of me!! haha:) I love to hang out with friends and do lots of fun stuff. My favorite place is DISNEYLAND!! I go all the time!! The person I admire most in my family is probably my sister in-law, Katie she is so Awesome!! I love her so dearly. I am not a very creative person. Well, really Im not AT ALL!! My mom even says so!! HAHA:) My favorite subject in school is Journalism. Its a very fun class to be in because all we do is goof around!! I am definetly a leader not a follower. I have 1 older sister and 5 brothers. I am the youngest. I have 1 brother in-law and 2 sister in-laws. I will soon have 3 sister in-laws. I am so excited!! My favorite thing to do in my spare time is Hang out with friends. Especially my friend Baylee. She is always there for me (unless she gets grounded).